The TinyZap Safari extension automatically creates a TinyZap link from the web page that you’re currently viewing in just a few clicks via a Chrome Extension. It works from Windows, macOS, Linux, and any other Edge browser that supports Chrome add-ins.
- Go to the TinyZap Chrome Extension in the Chrome Web Store
- Click on the “Add to Edge” button, a modal will appear confirming that TinyZap can read your browsing history. TinyZap only reads the URL of the page you’re currently viewing.
- A lighting bolt icon will appear in Edge. Right click on it and click the “Pin” icon to always keep the button visible.
Creating a TinyZap link
After you install the TinyZap Chrome Extension in the Chrome Web Store, follow the instructions to create a TinyZap link.
- Click on the TinyZap button on the page you want to share.
- The TinyZap extension will open TinyZap, if you’re logged into TinyZap you’ll see the title, description, and the URL. Modify those to your liking, then tap “Create Link”
- Tap “Copy URL to Clipboard” and you’re set!